PROGRAM SPECIALIST (CASE MANAGER / THERAPIST)
Supervised by: Chief Operating Officer/Clinical Director
Under the supervision of the Chief Operating Officer or designee, is responsible for implementation of comprehensive case management by identifying, overseeing, and following therapeutic services and resources as well as and supervising staff within their assigned facility(ies) as follows::
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop, coordinate and oversee the implementation of behavioral plans with in-house teams and external providers for each resident within their facility;
- Assist in the admission/discharge processes to properly identify services and assure that all appropriate services that support and facilitate treatment to residents under their care are evaluated and provided;
- Complete Individual Service Plans (ISP’s) and other documentation using mental health services program protocols to fully document records and outcomes;
- Communicate appropriately with staff, counties/outside contacts, and families on a regular basis, as necessary and as prescribed by case plan, reflecting high attention to and professional standards of customer service;
- Supervise, support, and develop the staff within the milieu, assuring that needs of the residents are met within appropriate New Haven guidelines and licensing criteria.
- Carry beeper as assigned;
- Perform other duties as deemed necessary for the fulfillment of program requirements.
Required: Master’s Degree (MA/MSW) or equivalent with an emphasis in behavioral analysis from accredited college or university and one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Ability to clear Community Care Licensing hiring requirements; CA driver’s license with acceptable driving record, Good oral and written communication skills; English/Spanish capability desirable.
Negotiable based on prior experience.